Determining First Subscription Date at L.D.

I was curious about discovering when I first signed up to Loopers Delight.

I signed up when I first got on the internet (on a 56k modem) but was
overwhelmed
in the first couple of days by dozens and dozens of postings (before I
even
knew about
the digest option, or perhaps before it was in existence).

I was such a computer neophyte (back in the phase where computers are
scary
and unpredictable
before you've learned to use them) that I immediately unsubscribed for a
long while (or so it felt).

Then I rejoined around the year 2000 which is when I can find my first
posts.

I'd love to know when I first subscribed and then , subsequently , when I
resubcribed.

Is there a way of discovering our first date of subscription without
unnecessarily bugging Kim Flint about
it?