Re: software based phrase sampler

Hi Jeff

> What won't sell is a combination of PC software with a piece of
> required hardware.
As stated also in my mail addressing Aaron, I think a well integrated
hardware controller + software DO have a lot of potential.
Look at all these M-Audio interfaces that work with Ableton Live.

What you need is a really nice, seamless and intiuitive yet powerful
integration of hardware controllers.
Sometimes, I dream of a 18 pedal controller giant and make nice drawings
and say to myself "wow, if somebody would build something just like
this...".
The critical part imho is not the software versus hardware part. It all
boils down to the useability of the whole solution. The right, well
integrated controller couild give you the edge here.

Marketing and financing the whole thing - without the backing of a company
like Roland or Korg - is of course another issue... ;-)

Best regards

Burak