Re: Determining First Subscription Date at L.D.

Who isn't overwhemed with all this crap !!  ;-)    Rick
Kim Flint <kflint@loopers-delight.com> wrote:
At 06:48 PM 7/3/2006, Doug Wyatt wrote:
>On Jul 3, 2006, at 18:47 , loop.pool wrote:
>>Is there a way of discovering our first date of subscription
>>without unnecessarily bugging Kim Flint about
>>it?
>
>Unless you are an email packrat and have all of your old messages
>saved, not unless you have a friend from the NSA ;-)

I'm not affiliated with the NSA, but I am an email packrat. I have every
subscribe message ever sent to the list.

Rick, from what I can tell, you subscribed with the address
"global@cruzio.com" on July 31, 1998, at 12:47 am pacific time.

You then unsubscribed a little more than 10 hours later, July 31, 1998 at
11:05am.

Clearly you were not ready for us.

Your next subscribe message comes September 26, 2000, 6:19pm.

You were apparently overwhelmed again, as you switched to digest 13 minutes
later.

If anybody else wants to know crap like this, blow me.

kim

Kim Flint | Looper's Delight
kflint@loopers-delight.com | http://www.loopers-delight.com