Re: Re: Re: 10 year's anniversary of Looper's Delight ?

The files loaded into itunes, but none of them had names (unless you
named them stuff like 1G29GJ3JOEHG and stuff like that) but there were
a few that had names pop up, which were Per Boysen, Josh Carroll and
Doug Wyatt...there also was one that showed up with the name "Ionian"
but didn't have any credits there...

btw, cool loops to all the folk who submitted loops and are on that
playlist :)

Charlie