Re: FlyLooper & maket potential

Sure, it would just have to be really cheap... cheaper than Live + FCB1010. A while back I picked up a Mixman DM2, which is really just a toy, for about $40 on eBay, and had a blast with it!  And it's exactly what you're describing:  software + hardware in a single package.  That was honestly part of the appeal.  However, if it had been $150 or more, I probably wouldn't have ever messed with it.

--Josh

Buzap Buzap wrote:
Hi Aaron

Statton is a well-known DJ equipment manufacturer.  They're hardware
guys so be sure to pitch the USB controller to them as well.

Actually, thinking of it:
I know that midi footcontrollers are the right thing for the people on this mailing list.
But I think, for the average guitar player it _could_ be convenient to pick up a software with a USB pedal that is simply plug&play. You could probably reach a mass target group that is new to looping and doesn't want to (initially) hassle with midi pedals and control messages etc....
Just a pedal + software that is working out of the box.

Why not? :-)

Buzap