Re: FlyLooper & maket potential

Just dropping in on your thread here, If you go to the Native
Instruments forum
you can find lots and lots of people gripping at NI because they'd rather
buy
Guitar Rig without the Rig Control pedal and just use a midi pedal. For
myself,
I bought my first midi pedal last fall and was able to use it right out of
the
box to control mobius standalone with no fuss or learning curve at all.
It's
only now that I want to start being able to control some other applications
that I'm finally digging into learning how to program the darn thing....
already spent about 6 hrs with that useless excuse for manual they give....
maybe I'm just too old for this

Paul