Re: FlyLooper & market potential

On 7/4/06, Jeffrey Larson <jeff@zonemobius.com> wrote:

> I don't know.  Maybe there is a huge untapped market of computer
> musicians willing to shell out $200 for a software looper.  Personally,
> I think that would be just dandy :-)  But I think the enthusiasm
> displayed for such things by members of this list is not be the best
>indicator
> of the size of that market.

Then again, maybe it is our fault for pricing our software loopers at
$0.  The total capability you can get for free these days makes it
much more of a challenge for someone to come along and try to charge
money.  It's going to have to be really quite good at what it does,
and it *will* have to distinguish itself.

jlc