From: "Krispen Hartung" <khartung@cableone.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: eLearning & Reaktor (utilzing HP's Virtual Learning Room)

BTW, if I really decide to take the leap on this from a larger learner
population standpoint, I would conduct a formal needs assessment and
analysis,
to drive the instructional design, modules, scripting, performance
objectives,
etc of the learning.  I just think it would be cool to have some live and
recorded elearning on some of our favorite software....like Mobius...what
do you
say, Jeff?

Kris