Re: Re:vocal looping (jazz)

I've missed this entire thread, but is there anyone doing any vocal
looping
with some serious jazz vocal technique?  I mean, some really far out
scatting (Ela style), vocalizing looping bass lines, comping changes,
doing
some of the great jazz standards, etc....I guess sort of like the stuff
Bobby McFerrin has done with Chick Corea, etc...NOT "Don't Worry Be
Happy"!
:) I can only imagine what Dee Dee Bridgewater, Dinah Washington, Nancy
Wilson, Mel Torme, Al Jarreau, Sarah Vaughan, Dianne Reeves, or Jonie
Mitchell could have done (could do) with an EDP or Looperlative.

Kris