OT I just know someone here has the answer to this one. re:replacing quarter inch assemblies on circuit boards

Title: OT  I just know someone here has the answer to this one.  re: replacing quarter inch assemblies on circuit boards
Hey all...

Can you give me either some websites, forums, or hints on replacing quarter inch plug assemblies on cheap instruments?

I have an omnichord which I need to replace the quarter inch assembly on... It’s attached to a circuit board of course, and having no real electronics experience, this is a new one for me.  I’d like to disconnect this and replace it with a new one.

Thanks so much in advance,

Todd