Re:Re: FlyLooper & market potential

--- aaron leese <aaronleese@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Doesn't that Korg Legacy thing rely on a similar
> principle?

I'm looking into replacing my hardware Wavestation
with the Legacy collection and the included controller
isn't (thank god) a dongle.  It's just a controller.

Which actually kind of makes me angry and has made me
look to other WS style solutions in software synths.
(http://www.concretefx.com/Vectrik.htm)

Frankly, I just don't want to pay for a controller I
don't want, or will ever use, just go get software.
They don't sell the software seperately.  Why, I have
no idea.

Mark