Checking out of LD for a few weeks

Hello all,

I have some urgent family and work things that are going to preoccupy me
out
of town for the next few weeks. I'm going to unsubscribe for a while to
prevent email overload when I bet back....but I'll be back when the dust
has
settled. I hope I don't miss anything!!! At least you'll know why I am
silent for a while.

If you want to send me a personal note about something, I can handle that.
Just sent to info@krispenhartung.com

Cheers,

Kris

p.s. I had lunch with Jeff Kaiser today and he showed me some of the
wonders
of MAX/MSP....and of course, I had to bring up Raktor 5 to show-off as
well.
Lots and lots of options out there.....

Krispen Hartung / Improvisational Guitar
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603
Discography - http://www.krispenhartung.com/catalogue.htm
Looper's Delight Playlist -