Da: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Inviato: mercoledì 5 luglio 2006 5.32
A: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Oggetto: Re: LD aniversary loop contributions

30 sec for the entire piece +/- a few seconds...what you do in that space
with loops is up to you. You could fade in and out of a larger piece if
you like, or just record it that way.  Consider it a "thumbnail" depiction
of your looping personality. :) It should be a good test of our ability to
articulate what we are as loopers in 30 sec...a fun challenge.

Kris