Re: Vedr. Re: lap top sync with the hardware looper

--- rune fagereng <rune_fagereng@yahoo.no> wrote:

> Hi and thanks !
>
>   You guys are a head of me. I am just a novise in
> this game.

No problem, we all start that way.

>   But is it difficult to slave the repeater to my pc
> with ableton and m-adio ozone workstation ?

Yup, I'd just make Ableton the "Master" and the
Repeater the "Slave" as Live's sync out seems solid.
I just started using Live 5 so I can't think of the
exact path to set it to output midi clock, but a quick
check of the manual should help... or you can do as I
do and poke around until you find it.  Perhaps it
defaults to sending MIDI clock anyway.  I'm not sure.
Then set the Repeater to "MIDI" for the sync and
you're done.  You'll see the Repeater's tempo display
go to what Live is set to and viola, you're done.  I
think you'll find this much, much better than Beat
Detect mode and all it will cost you is the price of a
midi cable.

Mark