Re: Vedr. RE: Vedr. Re: lap top sync with the hardware looper

Yeah, you can do that with your audience too. :)

Nothing like getting everyone in the room grooving to a funky 4/4 then
knocking 'em over with a few  strategically placed measures of 5, 7,
9, or 11.  I love the ones that soldier on either not knowing or not
caring that they're completely off the beat.  And you can always spot
the musicians in the audience....they're the ones smiling.

Todd