Re: Vedr. RE: Vedr. Re: lap top sync with the hardware looper

On Jul 6, 2006, at 19:25, mark sottilaro wrote:

> One fun thing you can do with the Repeater is switch
> it from MIDI sync to Beat Detect and just try to knock
> it off balance with your playing.  It's like playing
> with a drunk looper.

Oh yes - that's great fun! (miss my 'peater... sob, sniff...)

> rune fagereng wrote:
>> Thanks !
>>  I am into this Norwegian guitarist Eivind Aarset, and have seen
>> him live a lot. His drummer plays loops on a mac along with his
>> drumming. And Aarset makes loops and themes on the repeater. I
>> have seen his rig, and I havent seen any midi connections.

I think he taps the tempo on the Repeater with some foot pedal. I
mean; Why MIDI sync? What should he sync to when his buddies are
human musicians!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)