CD release: The Dream of 'I'

My new CD, The Dream of 'I', is now available directly from my web
site, CD Baby, and the iTunes store.

It's instrumental music somewhere in between classical and electronic/
ambient with a few rock/pop tracks. It was conceived as a keyboard
extravaganza, but the live string quartet, drum kit, (wordless)
vocals and more turned it into something else.

While I have a big warm fuzzy spot in my heart for live looping, the
looping content on the album is a bit minimal; a couple of loop-based
tracks didn't make the cut.

One track (Implications) is based on an improv with piano and an
ambient loop that was transposed on the fly (using Augustus Loop). I
stumbled on a tempo where the loop somehow lined up with a click
(despite the loop being in 11/8 over 4/4).

Another (Artifacts and Fantasies) has a Repeater-built loop that
appears in the beginning and end.

Thanks for the bandwidth :-P

Doug

--