loop quantization question

just wanted to check .... with loop quantization on the RC50 (or any other
looper), once you set loop quantization (as below .. say to 13.2 seconds)
.... you cannot then record a loop exactly twice as long can you?  ie 26.4
seconds ?? or three, four, five times as long ?

I know I sound like a salesman here .. but that is the whole reason I
created my program ..... so I really want to make sure that it is a
feature
that is non-existant in the market so far ... that and loop independence
are
my main selling points.  I also got a patent ... and I want to make sure I
don't run into the "prior art" argument ..... i.e. someone has a patent
for
that already.

I just find it hard to believe nobody would have thought to make a phrase
sampler that allows for longer and shorter syncronized loops.  Notice that
Kid Beyond has Ableton rigged up to do it (I think .. it could just be
some
tricky editing .. or a short enough clip that you dont notice the loops
becoming undone)... but other than that .... I haven't seen it anywhere.

lemme know --
Aaron

>By the way
>LOOP QUANTIZE
>is really, really very nice :-) I have been so annoyed with Ableton Live
on this: Let's say the exact loop point is 13,2seconds.
>RC-50: If you press PLAY/REC/OD pedal somewhere around 13,2seconds (i.e.
12,8sec or 13,6sec) the loop will be quantized to the exact point 13,2sec.
>ABLETON: Whereas in Ableton Live, hitting the button on i.e. 12,8sec would
result in perfect loop with 13,2seconds but if you are just a little bit
too
late (i..e 13,6sec), then you end up waiting until you get to the 26,4sec
point.