RE: loop quantization question

> just wanted to check .... with loop quantization on the RC50 (or any
>other
> looper), once you set loop quantization (as below .. say to 13.2 seconds)
> .... you cannot then record a loop exactly twice as long can you?  ie
>26.4
> seconds ?? or three, four, five times as long ?

IIRC, on the RC-20, loop quantization happens at measure boundaries.  So,
for example, if you have 4 beats/measure at 120 beats/minute, then each
measure takes 2 seconds, and the length of a quantized loop can be any
multiple of 2 seconds.  So if you record something that takes 15.8 seconds,
it will insert 0.2 seconds of space before repeating it.

So if my recollection is correct, and I have understood your question
correctly, the answer to your question is yes: You can record a loop
exactly
twice as long as your quantization setting.