Re: Midi merge and thru

I'm no MIDI expert, but a bit of warning...
If the foot controller you mention is the FCB1010, don't count on it's
merge/thru capabilities.  As it comes from the factory, there are bugs
in the MIDI merge that make it useless for this purpose.  (An
aftermarket firmware upgrade solves this issue, but it's easier just
to use an external merge box.)

Hope this helps you avoid some headaches.
Todd