RE: loop quantization question

Try http://www.codeproject.com/cs/media/MIDIToolkit.asp.  Works like a
champ, but you will have to code a little extra for device messages...

-----Original Message-----
From: aaron leese [mailto:aaronleese@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 3:58 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: loop quantization question

Good to know.

Believe me ... though I want nothing more than to quit my day job and sit
around playing music all day ... I haven't been expecting to get rich off
this ..... I still have the job, and really just want a looper that will
do
certain things.

The patent is provisional .. no real investment, just wanted it in case.
Lawyers make me queasy ... and poor to boot.... and I think I could forego
most any feature if oral sex were added as a plugin somewhere.

Sounds like I need to check out Mobius .... and maybe a few other things
as
well.  If Mobius does everything I want then I will probably stop spending
all my free time fighting with my computer and just use Mobius...

PS - speaking of fighting with computers, does anyone know an easy method
for reading midi device messages in C# ?  New territory for me ... and I
really like the idea of user assignable functions for arbitrary midi keys.