FS: E-MU XL-7 groovebox and expansion ROMs.

Last night I realized that although my plans were to
keep this baby as a controller and occaisional sound
source, I'm just not using it any more.  For those
that know it, it's a very deep box with tons of
realtime MIDI looping capabilities.  It's a very
"playable" machine and as far as I know the only one
that's got velosity sensitive pads WITH Aftertouch and
a controller strip. Tons of knobs to tweak tweak
tweak.  This thing blows away any of the Korg or
Roland boxes out on the market (I know, I've owned
them!)

Great source of clock out too.  Can set it to MIDI "B"
output jacks if you don't want clock to go to all your
instruments.

So sadly I'm saying goodbye to my trusty XL-7 and it's
expansion ROMs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190007624722

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190007629722

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190007645421

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190007647708

It's all been used lovingly and they're in excellent
shape.  Bid away...

Mark