OT: Lexicon LXP repairs?

Hi Gang:

I have a Lexicon question... a friend who I used to work for at Lexicon gave me an 1991 LXP-15 as a present...he was not sure if it worked, but I was thrilled to have it anyway.

One of my other Lexi friends switched it over from Euro-spec 220V to US voltage, which seemed to bring it to life, but while it runs the initial diagnostics, it will not load the operating system.

Do any of you know anyone who can fix this thing? Preferably someone in Massachusetts, but I'm guessing I can't be too picky with something this old ;-)

Sonic Love,
Tim

Timothy Mungenast
mungenast@earthlink.net