Re: Real-time "Beat Splitter" ?

Hi

I was sure somebody would come up with "... can be programmed in MAX/MSP"
;-)

The software GURU doesn't seem to be the right thing.
I've looked at Fireworx specs, seems to do it.

However, what I look for is much more simple, more like a 16-beat hardware
step sequencer actually.
I'm sure one of the guys who build the P3 sequencer etc. implement it
quite easily.

Would be really neat, imagine such a beat splitter connected to a Repeater
or Electro-Harmonix... would be nice..

Buzap