Re: Fabio Anile Podcast

Fabio,

I tried the link and what I got was:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 7 at column 64: Opening and ending tag mismatch: channel line 0 and title

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

fabio anile - Podcast - Vitaminic

The rest of the window was blank . . .

For what it's worth, I was really interested in hearing your music. Let us know when your PodCast is up and running.

Peace,

tEd ® kiLLiAn