DJRND2, KAOSS Pads, Ensoniq DP/4, ETC. For Sale

Dear Fellow Loopers,

I've recently found out that my wife and I are expecting our first
child.  A very exciting time for us!  Unfortunately, to make room and in
anticipation of future expenses and tighter schedules, I'll be selling
some of my music equipment.

I have the following items for sale:

DJRND2 custom looper made by Emmanuel Perille   $500
KAOSS PAD KP-1 (x2)                             $125 each
ENSONIQ DP/4 effects processor                  $200
        - one input gain knob is broken off
        doesn't affect usability much at all
KORG MS2000 analog modeling synth               $500

I also have a couple of rack units that I could only sell locally given
their weight.

The first is made of wood covered with black carpet with side handles,
removable front, back and top panels, 6 rack spaces, a sliding shelf and
space for power adapters underneath the rack spots.  $50

The second is a metal slanted studio rack about 2 feet high and 2 feet
deep, I think it's 6 or 8 rack spaces, but I don't know for sure.  $25

I live in Orange, CA and work in Glendora, CA.  Local pickup preferred
but will ship anywhere in the world.

Hope I can help someone out with this gear and pass along the joy to
fellow loopers.

Best,
Jonathan
(aka phalen180 / hilflos kind)