        Von: rune fagereng [mailto:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no]
        Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Juli 2006 20:53
        An: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
        Betreff: what kind of gear setups to you guys use ?

        Hi !

        Gear-setup, liveplaying (PA), liverecording.

        I will try explaining with my poor english.

        I play guitar. I uses my repeater into my two amps fx-rute. I do
this to get some kind of stereosound. Both on my loops and on my
guitar-leads. I do like the sound.

        What I miss:
        I would like to play live, and still be able to record the loops
and
my more regular guitarplaying into different tracks (live). I could buy
more
amps...

        Do you guys have some gear-setup tips ?

        I would like all my guitareffects be able to go into the loops, and
still be abel to seperat my loops and my additional guitarplaying, and
maybe
still have my guitarplaying in stereo. For pic and sound
http://www.runefagereng.com/hobbies.htm

        What kind of setup do you guys use and why ?

        best regards of Rune F.

        www.runefagereng.com
        Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
        Mob: 917 95 867