OT selling a couple of echoplex'

Hi all,

at it again. before These go to ebay i thought I would see if anyone
wants them here. I have a couple (stereo) of gibson echoplex's with
one foot controller.

http://web.mac.com/rosewoodblues/iWeb/Site/Rack%20system.html

I will have to open a box to see if I have another foot controller.
If anyone wants them I will let em go for 1400.00 for the pair with
the controller. I am changing my gear again and trying some other
looping alternatives....

please someone give these a good home as they have been babied here
and work flawlessly!

sorry if someone thinks this is spam. I am looking to set up similar
to Fripp's current soundscaping rig. awesome stuff!

cheers,
ken;