Re: the latest from BassLab...

I'm loving it, and I don't even play bass!
~Tim

----- Original Message -----
From: Monica
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: 7/14/2006 1:41:09 AM
Subject: Re: the latest from BassLab...

Thanks for the Pavlovian vibes... Yes if all -or even most - or even any -
of these project ideas gain acceptance and backing from the mainstream
guitar and bass industry it's definitely going to be a big breakthrough.
Fingers crossed...
Monica

daniel stevenson <stillllscary@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm drooling like a...what drools a lot? bull-dog at
a pig roast. nice(state of the art)lookin out
Monica.
to the future,
scary visionary

--- Monica wrote: