Re: Looperlative availability (was Re: what kind of gear...)

great to hear! thanks steve!

ken;
On Jul 15, 2006, at 5:29 AM, Steve Lawson wrote:

Ken wrote:
>>can you even pick this thing up in the US yet? I would like to know more about it but the site is limited....

Hi Ken,

yes, you can order them direct from Bob, or there's a shop in New York that's taking orders too. The info is on the forum on the site - if you read the orders and availability thread, you'll get the latest news on orders and lead times.

It's an incredible looper - I've been using mine since last November, recorded my whole new album with it, and have used it a lot for looping other people as well as me on duo gigs - it's passed all the tests so far! :o)

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop