Re: OT selling a couple of echoplex'

ok then someone make an offer.....

ken;
On Jul 15, 2006, at 3:09 AM, Adrian Bartholomew wrote:

not for $1400
___
Adrian Bartholomew
8439 Lee Blvd
Leawood, KS 66206
(913) 660-6918

On Jul 14, 2006, at 8:11 PM, Ken Hawkins wrote:

Hi all,

at it again. before These go to ebay i thought I would see if anyone wants them here. I have a couple (stereo) of gibson echoplex's with one foot controller.

I will have to open a box to see if I have another foot controller. If anyone wants them I will let em go for 1400.00 for the pair with the controller. I am changing my gear again and trying some other looping alternatives....

please someone give these a good home as they have been babied here and work flawlessly!

sorry if someone thinks this is spam. I am looking to set up similar to Fripp's current soundscaping rig. awesome stuff!

cheers,
ken;