Re: the latest from BassLab...

Wow, they're beautiful too.  They make the Parker Flys
look like dogs.  If only I had a few grand to spend on
a new guitar....

It's funny.  With synthesis I'm always sniff'n around
for some new sound or cool way of controlling it.
Around 91 I purchased my Steinberger and I swear I
rarely ever get the urge to buy another or replace it.
 Same with my Steinberger Q Bass.

http://ghservices.com/products/basslab/lab_std-ix-dk.html