Re: BassLab/Steinberger

Also - funny you mention Steinberger. BassLab also builds some parts and
pre-amps for Ned Steinberger Designs. Steinberger was Heiko's biggest influence
in building.

mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
Wow, they're beautiful too. They make the Parker Flys
look like dogs. If only I had a few grand to spend on
a new guitar....

It's funny. With synthesis I'm always sniff'n around
for some new sound or cool way of controlling it.
Around 91 I purchased my Steinberger and I swear I
rarely ever get the urge to buy another or replace it.
Same with my Steinberger Q Bass.

http://ghservices.com/products/basslab/lab_std-ix-dk.html