optimizing guitar signal through stomp boxes

Hi gang,
I need some tips from those of you using lots of pedal
effects in optimizing a guitar signal,there is a
significant volume difference between using my efxs
and pluging directly into my 50w tube amp.
Here is my pedal board signal:
1.sweet sound Mojo Vibe
2.Line6 roto machine
3.boss pn2 vibrato
4.Ibanez ts9
5.boss octave
6.boss dl3
7.nobels preamp booster
8.Line6 DL4
9.bossn N2 noise supressor
all of the effects except for the DL4 are 9V and are
conected to the Boss N2 noise supressors send and
return power supply(which is fed by a Ibanez 9V 200ma
AC adaptor)and then goes out directly to my amp.The
line 6 has its separate 12v AC adaptor.
Any tips or links on how to are highly appreciated!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom