Re: what this? (Roland Cube Series)

I haven't played live w/ the micro yet, but I messed around with it the
other day in my studio...not bad for a little tike. It craps out a bit if
you pump too much bass through it, which I tend to do when I play with a
big
beefy jazz tone with my neck pickup.  I have the Cube 30 too.

What I REALLY don't like about these cube series amps, and I think Roland
should be drawn and quartered for this blatant and asinine lack of
understanding of their target market, is that they didn't include an
effects
level. What the hell were they thinking? The delay is almost unusable for
me
because it is too wet.  I don't have a single popular CD with a guitar
playing with that much delay level...it's always much more moderate and
tasty. You are basically stuck with the same blasted effects level for
everything.  If they could have just added another knob or made a ring
knob
on each effect knob to control the level, these amps would be the bomb.
Too
bad they f*cked this one up. :(   I'd like to write them and ask who was
smoking crack on their design team when they decided not to include
effects
level.  I have the same complaint about most effect unit factory
settings...unbelievable.  (I need to get a job for one of these companies
and see if I can shake things up a bit.) Oh well, the amp sounds fine
though
with the reverb.

I wonder if there is a way to do a mod on the amps to create an effects
level.

Kris