Re: what this? (Roland Cube Series)

true dat!

i need a rechargeble sub to acompany the lil
cubert...i totally agree with you about the way they
set it up...i dont use the effects(novelty effects)and
i would like a line out where the speaker could stay
engaged for daisy chaining them...
            take it to the park,:->
                         dSv

p.s   it seems to hold a charge better if its not
sitting directly on concrete(this could be my
imagination)