Re: optimizing guitar signal through stomp boxes

Thanx Jeff, yes they are all hooked up in series but i
want to stay away from racks,this is a pedalboard ment
for jams,blues bands etc. where i can set up really
fast and uncomplicated access to main effects but
where pure tone is required.You are right some of them
certainly arent true bypass but i do see a lot of pros
using the same of pedals and until now havent seen
anybody using an additional signal looper with them...
I am testing an amp soon which has parallel and series
efxs loop sends and returns maybe i can come up with a
better configuration, weŽll see...
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom