Re: Would this work for Mobuis?

On 17 jul 2006, at 19.00, Buzap Buzap wrote:

> These are actually also my thoughts. The options I see:
> - Dual Boot Win XP on Mac
> - Wait for Universal Binaries of Sooper Looper
> - Buy a cheap Win Laptop and run Möbius
>
> The last option actually _does_ sound quite charming. It would be
> your "designated hardware looper" so to speak.
> What are the realistic minimum hardware specs for a noteboox to run
> Möbius with ,say, 6 parallel stereo loops?

With Windows lappies there is the risk of getting one that suffers
from grounding current noise (can be a big bummer in a loud PA system
if you plan do do concerts). To avoid that you can buy from a
dedicated audio PC vendor or buy exactly the same PC as someone
already has proofed usable for audio with the audio interface you
plan to use yourself.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)