Vedr. Re: what kind of gear setups to you guys use ?

Hi !

Do you know or think that I can use my Tc 2290 like you use your tonelab, before a mixer and PA, and maybe my pedals infront of the tc.
Tell me, do you get a good guitarsound with the tonelab ?

Rune F

mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> skrev:
To do this I've abandoned traditional amp setups
because even those that have a stereo effects loop
(rare) I still don't have the flexibility I'd like.

Instead I use a Vox Tonelab SE (search the archives on
my email and Vox and Bill Walker's name too) This way
my signal stays a line level signal and I can bring it
into a mixer and use sends to route effects or connect
a seperate recorder. The whole thing is fairly simple
and I find most gigs have some sort of PA I can use
anyway.

Lately however I'm gearing up to go
guitar->Tonelab->Mixer|effects loop out->
laptop->Mixer. There may be a way to get a recording
out of this setup too... Not sure if the laptop is
fast enough to do all this...though I rarely record
myself live.

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill