Re: Re: Would this work for Mobuis?

Mark,

What Toshiba Model do you reccomend?

I am definitly thinking I am going to go with a cheap PC (as opposed
to macbook).  All I want to use this machine for is to run Mobuis,
however I do want to be able to have 8 stereo track going without
completely maxing out my machine,  but I dont need anything with crazy
specs.  Ideally I want to find a good deal on a machine used for under
$650.

I am leaning toward the IBM Thinkpad T40 because they seem to go for
around $550 on ebay and the ram is expandable to 2GB which is one of
the features I want in my PC notebook.  If anyone has any suggestions
for some other notebooks please let me know,  I am all ears.  Thanks.