Re: Howdy from Mexico

Hi Daryl,
I am from baja but been living in Germany for the last
10 years,what a trip that u are living in that city
man! i remeber my trip there 12 yrs ago,we got trapped
in a bus going from the coast of puerto angel up to
Oaxaca city,there was nothing but jungle and a little
children school where we got tortilla coffee and bread
from an indigenous and generous family,after spending
a whole day trapped in the woods we decided to take a
chance and walk back down through the jungle which
took us about 5 hrs.before we could find a taxi to
drive us back,it was one of the most exciting and
misterious trip i ve been to!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom