Re: Howdy from Mexico

thanks mech! Yes, it is a beautiful place, under some duress right now
but it will recover, Mexico's been through a lot and always
rebounded...and the people are the best part.

No, actually, I hadn't heard about Steven Brown being here. I'll have to
start asking around, there are tons of good musicians here - especially
in the brass department - but I haven't caught wind of anything at all
on the more interesting/experimental tip, and I'd love to check out what
he's doing now firsthand.

cheers -

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com