Re: Lexicon LXP-15

Tim:
    I got a Lexicon fixed a couple years ago when another company in Utah
was merging with them and recall at the time having two separate numbers,
one for Lexicon customer service and then another for this Utah company that
was separate and yet somehow working in conjunction with them. ???
I dug out this number - not sure if that's customer service or Utah but here it is:
1(801)566-8800. They had mine fixed and returned for free in under 48 hours
but I had to go throught this other number and Utah location. ???
If that number is just the same customer service then sorry...and I feel your
digital pain man...

Monica

Timothy Mungenast <mungenast@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi Gang:

I figured I'd try asking again...couldn't hurt. Do any of you know who can fix my Lexicon LXP-15? (It runs the self-diagnostics but won't load the operating system.)  Lexicon won't fix it, and their go-to guy for obsolete gear (Jim Fabiano) doesn't do LXP-15s (or Jam Mans, or Vortexes, etc etc).

I'd be grateful for any ideas.

~Tim

Timothy Mungenast
mungenast@earthlink.net