OT welcome mcgrasrat

please welcome my old friend Walter Brühn - he just set up a myspace page
for his music. Walter is my oldest friend - we've known each other for 37
years now, enjoying very similar musical imprints - and we've played in a
number of bands together since. Of the four tracks he presents on his page,
some are beautifully ambient and some are more experimental nu-jazz / sound
collage type pieces, even containing some political statements. Lots of
listening fun. Please link him as a myspace friend if you're on myspace,
and
add comments.

http://www.myspace.com/mcgrasrat

-Michael www.michaelpeters.de