Re: 10 year's anniversary of Looper's Delight ?

Quick update on this small project. I've been out of the picture fo the last few weeks, but I finally updated this m3u files with your latest submissions. This is what I have so far, 15 sound clips:

#EXTINF: Per Boysen - Sweden
http://www.box.net/public/static/bprq0dbv3h.mp3
#EXTINF: Rainer Straschill - München - Bayern
http://www.box.net/public/static/u8g5d8pj7b.mp3
#EXTINF: Andy Butler - Norwich - UK
http://www.box.net/public/static/q0xj2l170o.mp3
#EXTINF: Doug Wyatt - USA
http://www.box.net/public/static/4ehvcpim6o.mp3
#EXTINF: Jon Wagner - Chapel Hill -  North Carolina - USA
http://www.box.net/public/static/kr2c0h2q5n.mp3
#EXTINF: Joshua Carroll - Texas - USA
http://www.box.net/public/static/y92pvlyi0y.mp3
#EXTINF: Raül_Beniarrés - CAT
http://www.box.net/public/static/1udbvqs4hx.mp3
#EXTINF: Steve Burnett - Raleigh - North Carolina - USA
http://www.box.net/public/static/4jf31jax22.mp3
#EXTINF: UNDO - David Kirkdorffer - Boston - USA
http://www.box.net/public/static/p3s0dh7l7f.mp3
#EXTINF: Fabio Anile - Rome - Italy
http://www.box.net/public/static/h07yuy4mre.mp3
#EXTINF: Ted Killian - Medford - Oregon - USA
http://www.box.net/public/static/xf3umzyacx.mp3
#EXTINF: Michael Peters - Germany
http://www.box.net/public/static/tzvsdsx94k.mp3
#EXTINF: Milco Montagna - Italy
http://www.box.net/public/static/scsgin9kck.mp3
#EXTINF: The LD Chorus
http://www.box.net/public/static/zenes07e76.mp3
#EXTINF: Tim Nelson - Portland - Oregon - USA
http://www.box.net/public/static/18z3b7hgy7.mp3

Keep the 30 second sound clips coming!

BTW, who is The LD Chorus? Can you please identify yourself and location? Thanks.

Kris