the Blooperrang! Re: New Boomerang and Blooperang Update...

"what is a blooperrang?"

Wouldn't it be great if there were a true purpose-built Blooperrang??
Imagine a device that was designed to loop your stuff in a mischeivous way,
turning your input into beautiful chaos. The mind reels!!!!!!!!

~Tim

RC50
> > > was stereo i/o as well.
> > >
> > > It's just amazing how much momentum the looping technology is
>building
> > > now...both software and hardware. It's sort of exciting.
> > >
> > > Kris

Since
>enjoy
Nelson