Re: More RC-2

Hi Charles

> Does THIS one have feedback or speed control??
I don't think this one has neither feedback (the RC-50 CAN work with
feedback control..) nor speed control.

I even wonder how well all the functions will be accessible with just one
pedal. On the demo video, the guy uses an external foot pedal (you can
attach two). Then, you might as well stick to the RC-20XL... ;-)

I guess we'll see when these things are out.

Best regards

Buzap