Re: RC-50 LOOP DECAY: IT WORKS!!! (DELAY FEEDBACK)

> ok, I think this news should make it to the cover page of "Looper's
Delight Weekly Magazine" ;-)

You da cover boy!

http://www.loopers-delight.com/files/index.php?direction=&order=&directory=Audio_-_Looping_Examples&;
> I've tried to make it "ambient-friendly" for you guys! ;-)

I am so eager to hear this, but for some reason my Real One player won't
play it. Anyone else having a problem with this clip?

Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
www.thecoyote.org
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs.
There's
also a negative side."
--- Hunter S. Thompson