Re: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS

Hi Charles & others

Well, I just figured out that my initial approach was way too complicated.
It's actually MUCH simpler, there we go:
- Keep your regular setup (NO sub outs needed!)
- MUTE all INPUT on the RC-50 (in SYSTEM/USB)
- Switch OVERDUB MODE to REPLACE
- Send your instrument AND the RC-50 MAIN OUT to the RC-50 INPUT (use your
mixer)

That's it!
You can adjust feedback by the amount of the original signal you send back
to the RC-50.

I'm very with this setup now. At the moment, there is no reason for me to
move to Looperlative or any other gear. There is already a lot you can do
with 3 stereo loops. I'd like to exploit that first.

best regards
Buzap