From: Daryl
Sent: 7/18/2006 1:39:43 PM
Subject: Re: the Blooperrang! Re: New Boomerang and Blooperang Update...

I'm still waiting for these to hit the market:

Bloop Station
DL4 Bloopering Delay
Augustus Bloop
Eventide BlooporVille
2880 Super Blooper

and of course the Blooperlative.

One of the things I love about looping w/ tape is being able to abuse the media, so it really doesn't come back like what you put into it. Here's a loop I made with a tape I wrinkled by hand before putting it back in the case...great fun! Zero fidelity!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

"what is a blooperrang?"

Wouldn't it be great if there were a true purpose-built Blooperrang??
Imagine a device that was designed to loop your stuff in a mischeivous way,
turning your input into beautiful chaos. The mind reels!!!!!!!!

~Tim